Most of us are not born with naturally straight teeth. It is something simply out of our control! However, taking action to improving our smile is something we can control. Wearing braces is a way that we can achieve a healthy beautiful smile, but the cost may get in the way.
At DentalPros in Tucson, we don’t want anything to stand between you and a great smile. One of the most frequently asked questions we get about braces is ‘how much do braces cost.’ While the cost of braces can vary based on your individual needs, at DentalPros, it is our priority to make braces an affordable and worthwhile investment for Tucson families.
Here are 5 easy ways to save on braces!
- The FSA / HSA Myth of investing your pre-tax dollars orthodontic treatment. One of the most beneficial ways to afford braces is to use your flexible spending account or health savings account dollars. Many families are under the impression that their FSA or HAS does not cover braces. That is definitely NOT the case! With an FSA or HSA account, you can pay for braces with pre-tax dollars, which can save you HUNDREDS of dollars! If you have a flex spending account, you’ll need to use your dollars before the end of the year or lose them for good. Start the new year smiling and be sure to put your flex spending or health savings dollars to good use! Check with your employer to see if a flex spending or health savings account is an available benefit for you. You can also check with your health insurance provider to inquire about setting up an account.
- Ask about New Patient Special Offers and Our Family Discounts. At DentalPros, we frequently offer new patient special offers on braces in Tucson! Give us a call and ask about our current promotion or click here. Ask about our family discounts and referral program! The greatest compliment to us is when you refer a friend or a family, and we would love to show you our appreciation!
- Check on Your Dental Insurance Coverage. If you have dental insurance, it may cover orthodontic treatment! At DentalPros in Tucson, we are proud to accept most insurance to make orthodontic treatment as easy on your pocketbook as possible. The team at DentalPros will help you determine the coverage you have available. Insurance companies have many stipulations that our staff know how to comprehend and maximize on your behalf. You may be surprised how much is covered! Our team will help in every way we can in filing your claim and getting you started in braces. Our goal is to maximize your benefits and help you and your family have access to affordable and premium dental care.
- No dental insurance? No problem! Ask About Our In- House Dental Savings Plan. If you don’t have dental insurance that covers braces, ask about our in-office Dental Savings Plan! Our Dental Savings Plan could save you hundreds of dollars on dental care for your entire family, including braces! It’s perfect for families looking to save on the cost of routine, and even unexpected dental care. With our Dental Savings Plan, your family will receive high quality care, no waiting period and no deductibles. What’s more—you can tackle all your family’s dental needs in the same office you’ve come to know and trust. At DentalPros, we offer a wide range of dental specialties, not just orthodontics! Click here to learn more about how the DentalPros Dental Savings Plan can save you money on braces in Tucson.
- Our flexible financing options or pay in-full discounts for braces. At DentalPros, we pride ourselves in offering orthodontic treatment that fits within a variety of budgets. We’ll work with you to customize a payment plan that works for you. We are proud to offer a no down payment option and 0% interest option, which can make it easier for families to afford braces in Tucson. We also offer discounts for braces paid in full.
Ready to take the next step toward a new smile? Click here to schedule your complimentary consultation with our orthodontic specialist, Dr. Kurt Kacer. We’d be happy to discuss your individual needs and available financial options with you!